Mercury for each project:
- constitutes the vehicle company that owns the initiative
- investigates and selects suitable sites for the installation of new energy plants
- draws up the technical projects and all the specialized investigations on the project site
- draws up agricultural integration projects with the aim of revitalizing production and increasing employment in the sector
- contracts the land and sites involved
- follows the entire authorization process up to the plant ready for construction
The operational structure includes a specialist team with long experience in the sector made up of 10 engineers, 2 architects, 2 geologists, 2 agronomists and 2 landscapers, 1 archaeologist, 3 expert agronomists, economists as well as a law firm specialized in administrative legal assistance and a team of researchers for the selection of suitable areas for the development of the various initiatives.
GEMINI 1 - project in Sicily, power plant 6 MW.
GEMINI 2 - project in Sicily power plant of 6 MW.
GEMINI 3 - project in Sicily power plant 7.25 MW
GEMINI 4 – project in Sicily power plant 42 MW
GEMINI 5 – project in Sicily power plant 25 MW
GEMINI 9 - project in Sicily power plant 50 MW
GEMINI 11 – project in Emilia Romagna, power plant 20 MW,
GEMINI 12- project in Sicily, power plant 11 MW,
GEMINI 13 – project in Sicily, power plant 10 MW,
GEMINI 14 – project in Emilia Romagna, power plant 10 MW,
GEMINI 15 – project in Emilia Romagna, power plant 8 MW,
JANUS 7 - project in Sicily, storage plant 200 MW
JANUS 8 - project in Puglia, storage plant 200 MW
JANUS 9 - project in Puglia, storage plant 200 MW
TOTAL ELECTRIC POWER UNDER PROJECT : 195,250,000 kW
TOTAL STORAGE POWER UNDER PROJECT : 600,000,000 kW